Monday, May 9, 2011

The GODpillow Story

The GODpillow Story « Holistic Lifestyles Radio

The GODpillow Story

by Holistic Lifestyles Radio on May.09, 2011, under Home

All Inspirational Throw Pillows $44.00

Life has moved very quickly for me. So quickly that I woke up one day and found myself isolated from my family and LIFE (not to mention God). Life literally brought me to my knees. I’ll call this my first “Spiritual Awakening”.

God Pillow

Every time I surrender, a Spiritual Transformation happens. A door opens and I know God is listening. I know I have to listen well.

Since developing a relationship with God, LIFE IS FULLER. Life keeps on being busy… that doesn’t stop. But now I take time in the morning, get on my knees, pray, and ask God to direct me during the day. And, every time I ask, I find my day runs smoother. And, at the end of the day, I get on my knees and say “Thank you”. That is the best part.

So here I am. Inspired and knowing that great things will happen.

I also know that when the not-so-good things happen, I AM NOT ALONE. Ask God to come with you during your day. And use your GODpillow in good health.

Visit our Website at the link below:

http://www.godpillow.com/store

No comments:

Post a Comment